Monday, August 3

got puppies?

My neighbor, Emily, and I found seven puppies this weekend who are awaiting a good home. Please contact me if you are interested in adopting a 6 week old mixed breed puppy. They were given shots yesterday and a clean bill of health from the vet.
Should you have any questions please leave your e-mail address or number as a comment and I'll be in touch.
See pictures below:


They are all girls but the one boy in the top right, dark brown.






Tell your friends!! We plan to contact some animal shelters after this week so please let us know if you are interested!!
The story to come. :)

5 comments:

Marcine said...

Beautiful pups.

Whitney said...

So cute... I'll let people know.

Paul and Sarah said...

Oh so cute!!!! I wish I could take one or two off your hands.

Jessica Bradford Odom said...

YAY! Thanks! I love the Trident one... and the rhyme one... Ok I love them all. Chandler is my favorite! :)

Rachel said...

Then you would love Cricket! She is so fun! We should totally keep her in the family! Want me to save her for you? :)