Tuesday, September 15

Yay for Taylor Swift but West Ruins her Moment - Continued

While I am glad West apoligized I still think he is a bully and has deserved the "jerk" label from not only the current situation he finds himself in but past PUBLIC rants as well! I’m glad he’s getting such bad press!
See Obama's thoughts (supposed to be off the record) captured here.

Side thoughts… not that the Dixie Chicks situation was exactly the same but I think had they been a little remorseful I would be able to stand the sight of them and be able to listen to their music when it comes on the radio! But, I would still never purchase anything touching them! However, since they were such total SKANKS!! I am unable to see a picture of them without getting a little red faced mad and whenever I hear them on the radio I change it automatically and won’t listen to that station again for a good few months.

Now that I’ve gotten my ranting out for the afternoon, I need to get my blood pressure back down and not think about how much money I spent on Dixie Chicks concert tickets and cds before their 2003 downfall!

Whew! :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey Rachel,
Thanks so much for posting that link in one of your previous posts. I had not yet seen the "event." Crazy! Poor thing...