Thursday, December 10

Holy Cow, More Puppies!!

I know, I know... Gasp! Right?

We've got more puppies! Tell ALL your friends!! :)

My neighbors Todd and Emily found 6 more puppies this past weekend! Their shots are up to date and the vet said they are about 7 to 8 weeks old, the perfect Christmas present for a loved one!

They are staying at Emily's house but please call me if you would like to come by and pick one or two out! (205.826.4351)

Read about our past puppy finds:
Meet the Puppies as Friends Characters - 8/4/09
Got Puppies? - 8/3/09
You Need a Puppy!/? - 11/22/09

2 comments:

Rachel said...

All puppies have been adopted! Thanks to all our friends that spread the word!! :)

Anna said...

Hey friend! Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I hope you guys are well. Looking forward to more updates. :) Happy New Year.