Thursday, June 4

Baltimore Bound

My next few posts will be about our trip to Baltimore and D.C.! So much fun!
An earlier posts describes how this trip was planned Bay House in Pasadena MD.

After leaving our terminal in the BWI airport we passed a ram head and I thought of Leah! :) (b/c she has a mild fear of taxidermy.)

After Jared and I picked up Dan the Minivan (later named by Ashley, I think?) we headed off to lunch then to meet Tommie at the Bay House.
The Bay House is gorgeous! Tommie met us there to show us the ins and outs of her crib! We got to visit with her for a little while and then went to enjoy the private beach on the Chesapeake Bay.

Such a fabulous house!

The Bay House from the beach.

Me and Jared on the beach.

Jared has big feet! (Yes my webbed toes make an appearance here. :))

Jared walking on the beach

Sea glass Jared and I picked up... by the end of the trip this stump was overflowing with it!
-
Sarah, Ashley and Shaun's flight was delayed a few hours! :( So when Paul's flight arrived we went to pick him up and brought him back to the Bay House where he and Jared played pool and I read Breaking Dawn for the second time until their flight came in around late:30ish! :)
-
More on our trip in my next post.

2 comments:

Leah said...

LOL!! What is taxidermy doing in an airport?!

"mild" fear, thanks for being gracious! :)

The Cosby's said...

Oh my goodness, the house looks different with all the landscape they had done. Can't wait to read your upcoming posts. I want to get started but I know it is going to be a long post for a quick weekend trip.