Monday, June 22

Last Day at the Bay House

We woke up to a gorgeous sleepy Sunday and were hungry for lunch... After a quick meal at Wendy's we were off to find Sarah's Italian Ice shop, Rita's! It was so yummy, I can't wait for one to open on 280 in BHAM! :)

The Sweet staff at Rita's took a pic of our group!
-

After our feast we went back to the Bay House to lay out for the remainder of the afternoon.
Funny Story... blush:
Jared and Shaun were skipping rocks in the Bay while the ladies and Paul were laying out in the sun until I decided to join them. After a few very successful skips I found an awesome flat simi-heavy rock that I knew I could get at least 5 skips in with it! So, I throw it as hard as I can and look out into the bay for my ripples... then I look to my left and 3 yards away Shaun was looking for who on earth would hit him with a rock... oops! That put an end to me skipping rocks for a while... at least with people anywhere near me! :(

See how nice and clean our layout area was...
While we were all in the bay to cool off the neighbors dogs headed toward our lay out area and they skipped every one's towels except for mine and Jared's...
Yep, that is about right! AVERAGE! :)
-
After Jared and I dropped off our fun friends at the airport we were on a mission to find a good restaurant so we called up Tommie who suggested Bella Napoli. It was really good!
.
Jared and my flight left the next late afternoon, after we had another full day of laying out in the sun! :)
.
The end.

3 comments:

mountainmelody said...

What a great trip! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Paul and Sarah said...

OH I so want some Rita's RIGHT NOW!!!

Rachel said...

Me too! Yummy Italian Ice!