Thursday, June 24

Pandora Stations You Have to Have

(Pandora is an automated music recommendation service. Users enter a song or artist that they enjoy, and the service responds by playing selections that are musically similar. Users provide feedback on approval or disapproval of individual songs, which Pandora takes into account for future selections. Learn more at http://www.pandora.com/.)

I hate the quiet! I sleep with a loud box fan and when I don't have it I barely sleep. When I'm not asleep the TV or radio must be on making some sort of racket or I'm uneasy. Enter the beauty of Pandora... I play my Pandora stations while I'm getting ready in the morning, on my drive to work, all day at work, on my drive home, while I make dinner, and while I'm getting ready for bed! Lucky enough I'm still using the free version! I love love love Pandora and am addicted!


My Top 10 Pandora Stations:

#1 Glee Cast Radio

#2 The Phantom of the Opera -Thanks Codie!

#3 Sweet Caroline Radio -Thanks Ed!

#4 Taylor Swift Radio

#5 Chicken Fried Radio

#6 Wicked (Original Broadway)

#7 A Whole New World

#8 At the End of the Day (Les Miserables)

#9 Sweet Caroline (Glee Cast Radio)

#10 Chris Tomlin Radio


Let me know your favorite stations! :)

3 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I love #1, 2 and 10. I also love Maroon 5, Norah Jones and Frank Sinatra Radio. I'll have to try Sweet Caroline. That sounds like a good one too!

Jamie Grizzle said...

OH and Disney Radio. It's a bunch of songs from the Disney Classics!

Jessa Mullen said...

Gotta to love GLEE!