Thursday, June 24

Wow! I'm Out of Shape!

I ran 5 to 6 miles a day 4 days a week my senior year of high school weighed about 10 lbs less then I do now but it is when I'm playing tennis that I really feel just how very out of shape I am in!

Leah took some funny shots while we were playing, most of them no one will EVER see! :)

Me pooped!


Jared and me before we switched from the slow balls to the fast ones. :)


Jared tired of getting his pic taken. :)



I'm ready


I'm ahead of the ball... probably the only one I timed well.

Pretty sure I'm not supposed to look like this when I hit it... uncoordinated much?


Leah making her shot. :)

Quotes:

Jared: You have to time it better...
Rachel: If step one is keeping it in the fence, timing can not be step two! Baby steps remember!
(Insert Jared's eye rolling here.)
.
Rachel: I'm hot!
Jared: That's what happens when you exercise.
.
Random girl on the other side of the court: It is 2010, I went to a website and it helped me figure out that I won't graduate until 2016...
Rachel to Leah: Oh my goodness, did you hear that?
.
Leah: I didn't think about that shot.
.
Jared: These balls don't even bounce!
.
Rachel: Whipped that one out like Ron!

1 comment: