Tuesday, November 2

Right On Schedule

Jared and I were told at our last check-up that we were going to start to meet with other doctors in Gregory's practice so we met with Dr. Sparks yesterday for our 24 week check up. Compared to Dr. Gregory we waited twice as long as we usually do but I guess everyone has those days where they are behind.
When Dr. Sparks pulled out his measuring tape he said I should be around 50 cm and when he measured my tummy I was right at 50 cm. We got to hear McBaby's heart beat, loved that, 150 bpm and believe it or not my weight is even on schedule!

Here are some ultrasound pics that I forgot to post after our last ultrasound appointment.


 He started opening and closing his mouth right before she took this image.

Here is a great profile shot. :)

Mommy News:
I'm doing great! I feel huge and need to post some baby bump pics but I haven't taken any... bad me, I know. Jared and I have been out of town every weekend the past two months so me being a bit pooped is probably because we have been busy! I'm still sleeping on my stomach... I have found a way but don't know how long it will last. I eat everything in site but am trying to eat several small meals. TUMS are a must and I keep them with me all the time. I feel McBaby kicking sporadically throughout the day and am absolutely loving that! I don't feel his hiccups yet but have been told they are coming.
I'm counting down the days, 110, until I meet McBaby!! I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

Those 4D pics are awesome!! So glad you and McBaby are doing well, and I can't wait to meet him either.... Sarah Taylor will have so many fun friends to play with! : )