Friday, November 12

100 Days Left!

One hundred days until February 20th!
I will be 26 weeks on Sunday with 14 weeks to go!

My What to Expect App says McBaby is the size of a cucumber (15 in., 2.2 lbs.).

This is a google cucumber image... so cute! 

Mommy News:
I'm moving right along and he hardly ever stops moving! Which is pretty cool, I must say. I'm feeling drained but excited. I so can't wait to meet him! I do have major pregnant brain syndrome issues and am getting even more clumsy then usual; see past post that highlights my uncoordinated self, The Ugly Truth of Tennis.
Jared and I still don't have a definite name picked out but last week in the car he "un-vetoed" Cade Thomas, which is my second favorite name… progress! Unfortunately, for him, I am still being super stubborn because Mcbaby is such a Dean Thomas to me! So I am planning to call him Cade Thomas for a week and see if I might be able to convince myself that McBaby is a Dean... I mean Cade. :)

No comments: