Saturday, February 28

Hamilton Christmas in January

Christmas with the Hamiltons, my Mom’s side of the family, was on January 10th this year. We gathered at my parent’s house in Tuscaloosa to play games and open presents. Here are some pictures of this fabulous event.

Colton and Jared opening presents on the couch

Papa modeling his presents

Aunt Teresa and Uncle Andy quickly pose while handing out presents
Codie and Colton (Codie had her wisdom teeth taken out a few days before, she doesn't even have chipmunk checks!)

Great Grandma and Ashley (my cousin)
My cousin Chase and his cutie girlfriend, Taylor
Me and my cousin Calli Jean

Codie with her boyfriend Wes (not Will)
Jessie Dean and her husband, Alex

All the cousins, Grandmother, Grandaddy and Grandma took a trillion pictures but this was the best one from my camera.
(Clint, Codie, Wes, Jared, me, Ashley, Grandma, half of Grandmother, Grandaddy, Taylor, Jessica, Alex, Bobby, Chase, Calli, Luke, and Colton)

Just in case you were wondering what we were doing in between these trillion pictures :)
(Clint, Codie, Wes, Jared, me, Ashley, Taylor, Jessica, Alex, Bobby, Chase, Calli, Luke, and Colton)

No comments: