Friday, June 27

4 year Anniversary

The celebration of mine and Jared’s 4 year anniversary began early in the week when I received a beautiful yellow rose & Peruvian lily Bouquet at my office on Tuesday morning. My sweet husband’s note said that he knew they were early but he wanted me to be able to enjoy them since we were leaving for the beach Thursday, June 26th, the date of our anniversary.

Long story short…Jared and I grew up in church together at the University Church of Christ in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Katie, my mother-in-law, and my mother played match makers during a church ladies night out... shortly after that night our first date took place on October 24, 2001. 2 ½ years after our first date we were engaged, 14 months and 2 days after that we were married at the First Presbyterian Church in downtown Tuscaloosa. Now 4 years married we are more in love then ever enjoying our life in Birmingham, Alabama.

2 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

What beautiful flowers. I got a special delivery that looks eerily similar from a lovely friend of mine! Thanks for sharing - I love them!

Congratulations on 4 years!

The Penter Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Today is our two year anniversary.