Thursday, June 5

The Graduate

My fabulous cousin Calli Jean graduated from Russellville High this past Friday night, which I wouldn’t have missed for SawGrass… this is saying a lot and can be taken literately:) Calli and I share many bonds but only she is the friend I can share my Gilmore-isms with and we can reminisce all that is Gilmore Girl... I’m so proud of my Calli Jean for graduating!!
Below is a video clip of Calli and her classmates throwing their hats along with pics of important viewers - without whom the ceremony would not have been the same.

Yay for the Graduate!!





Great Grandma, Grandmother and Granddaddy patiently waiting for the ceremony to begin




Codie impatiently waiting for the ceremony to begin




Codie and Rachel




Rachel, Calli and Jessica




Rachel and Calli

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Wow! You are on top of this blogging thing! 3 entries in 2 days! I'm impressed.

Rachel said...

Thanks.. I did them in one night and then went ot posting options to space out when they post... I really like that option. I'll have our CORE group SawGrass Weekend up soon;)