Wednesday, June 4

Girls Trip

My wonderful husband is an accountant so April is obviously his super busy month when I NEVER see him... foreseeing the many lonely nights leading up to April 15th my best friend from Nashville and I planned a trip to Colorado for just the girls. Some history... I met Stephanie my freshman year at Lipscomb University. My very first college class was American History. I got there early so while awaiting the arrival of my first professor and trying to act busy texting my boyfriend at the time my husband now, Jared, a petit blonde came and sat in the desk chair beside me... I can't remember who spoke first but we began talking about our boyfriends we left in Alabama and how we should arrange for them to drive up together and visit us... they did and so began our first fun trip together... our next trip was to Miami for spring break 2003... which led to our next trip to New York City in the summer of 2003... many stories could be drawn from our many trips together but that might be a little much. Below are some pics to enjoy from our Colorado Girl Trip 2008.

Stephanie and Rachel, just a couple of snow bunnies:)

A pro skier like Steph can handle a blizzard... no matter how freezing it is!!!


Our beautiful view from our cabin porch

Snow Tubing is our way of relaxing from 2 days of skiing and preparing for the next two days of skiing

(Can you tell I'm enjoying my camera and my new 4 gb mem stick)

No comments: