Monday, May 11

Birthday and Mother's Day Weekend

Friday night Jared and I headed to Chatom, Alabama to celebrate Mom's Birthday and Mother's Day with the family.

We arrived in the one red light town around 10ish and in just enough time for Jared to help Colton as he played Rook with Papa, Clint and Alex. Jared and I spent the night at Vicki and Ross's (Alex's brother and sister-in-law) house next door. Vicki and I stayed up talking about the Twilight Saga until about 1:30 AM! :)

On Saturday morning we enjoyed a yummy full country breakfast at Jess and Alex's house then left the guys to play golf while the ladies went to Mobile for our Girly Day of Sushi, manies, pedies and a movie.


Mom, Jess and Me after our delicious Sushi meal!

Jess, Mom and Me getting our pedies!

Our finished product! Guess which pair is mine?


What gave it away? :) Again the pedicurist man couldn't put the toe dividers on me because I'M WEIRD! :) (Visit past post, Webbed Toes, to find out more about my mutant feature.)

-

I really didn't think I would like the movie we saw, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, but it ended up being really funny! I would rank it on up there with How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and My Best Friend's Wedding which is saying a lot! :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

You are so cute with your webbed toes! :)