Tuesday, May 12

Mother's Day and Meet the Parents

After Jared's game of Rook we set out to Tuscaloosa around 1:30 AM and arrived around 4 AM. So naturally we slept most of Sunday morning but Jared did bring me lunch, my Taco Casa fix for the trip (a mild combination burrito with extra sour cream, a small messy nachos and a large Mt. Dew). Love Bank points!

Later on we went to spend Mother's Day with Katie. After our yummy pizza dinner, and Jared and Tom giving Katie and me crap about wanting to watch Sound of Music (granted for my thousandth time) Sam brought his girlfriend, Amy, over for us to meet (Katie and Tom met her earlier this past weekend). So the ice had been broken, melted and evaporated after our talks of arranged marriages, sexually transmitted diseases, taxidermy, get together stories, American Idol and the Deadliest Catch... blush! :)

I hate I didn't take pictures but how awkward would it have been if I said "smile" right after "nice to meet you"? So, here is a pic I got from Amy's Facebook photos! :)



Sam and Amy (aw!)

-

WARNING: Be careful who you befriend on FB because your pics might end up on her blog! ;)

No comments: