Wednesday, May 20

Slip 'N Slid

My bestest friend Stephanie was in town this week for her little sister's graduation from Hoover High School. I met Brittany in 2002 (she was 10 or 11 yrs old) the first time Steph and I carpooled home from Lipscomb together to visit our boyfriends then, husbands now (oh, and to see our families too). So, when Steph told me about Britt's Graduation Slip 'N Slid party I was so in!

Here are some pics of the fun!

Stephanie, Taylor (Steph's cousin) and Me while we are still clean. :)

Me, Steph, Brittany and Taylor about to go down the Slip 'N Slid together.

Lance (Steph's dad) soaped up the slide for us!

Mr Garrett and Todd (Steph's father-in-law and brother-in-law) fixing the giant hole in the tarp... I mean Slip 'N Slid.

Me in front and Stephanie behind sliding down. (I think this is when I scrapped my elbow... ouch!)

Me, Steph and Taylor good and dirty! :)

Steph, Taylor and Todd after eating hot dogs! Yum! :)

Me, Brittany and Steph
-
I loved seeing the Rushings and the Garretts for Britt's Graduation Party... I helped Lance count and there were over 100 people there! Wow! :)

5 comments:

Lanie said...

Wow, that looks like a fun graduation party! Sorry your elbow got bumped, those things can be vicious. I haven't done one in years. From where I'm from, we call them Slip 'N Slides. Must be a TN thing. :)

Jessica Bradford Odom said...

They look a lot alike! Looks like y'all had fun!

The Penter Family said...

That looks so fun. Colton wants me to just throw him right down that slide!

Anna said...

Wow! What a blast. It's been too long since I've slid down one of the those. Cool! ;)

Paul and Sarah said...

So fun!!! We need to get one of those for a CG gathering!!!