Monday, May 4

ABC's of Me!

A - Age: 25 (mid-20s... ahh!)

B - Bed size: King… I love it! Especially b/c Miami sleeps on Jared’s side!

C - Chore you hate: Pumping my gas!! ~ And any chores really.

D - Dog's name: Miami ~ a perfect Havanese

E - Essential start your day item: CranGrape Juice ~ preferably not on my head! (see past post for a quick funny, What a Beautiful Morning)

F - Favorite color: Blue in my hubby’s eyes and Green to wear!

G - Gold or Silver: both! I’m lovin’ wearing more gold these days!

H - Height: 5'7ish

I - Instruments you play: A few songs on guitar and piano ~ but nothing to brag about!

J - Job title: Human Resources, WMU ~ I love the flexibility, WMU’s mission and the people I work with (especially my boss)! WMU website

K - Kid(s): I love kids but none yet! ~ Although the ring test concluded that I will have 4; a boy, a girl then 2 more boys… yikes! (I do love to spoil my 3 nieces, 1 nephew and my neighbor’s fabulous 3 kids!)

L - Living arrangements: With my husband (Jared), Miami, our roommate (Leah) and her dog Toby

M - Mom's name: Debra

N - Nicknames: Rach, Rae Anne, Rachie, Cricket, Dadoo (what my little brothers use to call me), and babe (but only from my husband) :)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: ZERO… even with all the times I’ve been thrown off a horse and hurt in cheerleading I’ve always been able to go home without staying the night… Thank the Lord!!

P - Pet Peeve: Untruthful people and those who have bad manners! (also, THOSE WHO EMAIL IN ALL CAPS… Come on people stop screaming at me! Email Etiquette)

Q - Quote from a movie: "You can bid the mob Good Day!” - “Good bless Kurt!” - “Whip crack away!” - “Deleted” – “You’re mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash”

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 4; Jessie Dean (27), Luke (22), John Clint (16) and Colton (13)

T - Time you wake up: Between 6:00 - 7:30AM during the work week but I sleep as much as I can on the weekends! :)

U- Underwear: It rhymes with wrong but is so Right! :)

V - Vegetable you dislike: I’ll try anything once and haven’t found one that I would categorize as “dislike”

W - Workout style: What is that? :)

X - X-rays you've had: elbow, back, head … I think that’s it.

Y - Yummy food you make: I love to grill but Jared’s favorite meal I make is chicken casserole! And our Core group’s fav is my green beans (that my Aunt Barbara would always make me… man I miss her!)

Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants... Roll Tide Roll!!

Thanks to Jessa Mullen for tagging me on her "ABC's of Me" on FB! :)

2 comments:

Jessica Bradford Odom said...

Nicknames: you forgot Cricket.
Quotes: "You're weird!"

:) jessie dean

Rachel said...

I can't believe I forgot Cricket!! :)