Thursday, July 16

Independence Day

Jared and I spent Independence Day at the Lake!

Enjoy the pics :)
.
UCC's Youth intern created a nice rope swing the last time he went swimming with the boys which has caused Mom much anxiety!

Colton swinging on the rope.
Colton falling into the water barely clearing the land!

Calli Jean and Daniel

Uncle Andy giving the rope swing a try... he made it! :)

Beau, Alex, Jared, Wes, Papa, Chase, Taylor, Codie, Colton, Calli Jean, Daniel, Clint, Andy, and me

Jessica and Kristin laid out in the sun with Teresa, who is taking the pics.

George and Sugar escaping the sun.
.
After a fun full day on the lake Jared and I visited his parents for a late lunch and then went back to play cards and hang out at my parent's house.
.
Jared and I played Rook against Teresa and Andy. I'm always so nervous playing cards as Jared's partner b/c I'm not very competitive and he is VERY competitive... I have to say he did very well not making me feel bad when I lost us one game out of two! :)
Wes and Codie
Calli Jean and Daniel

Papa, Alex, Mom and Jess in a very intense game of Rook. (So, glad Papa could hide his frustration with the paparazzi.)
.
To celebrate the end of Independence Day Colton put on a fireworks show.

Colton preparing.
Colt did such a good job! What a special night! :)

Wes, Codie, and Calli Jean watching the fireworks.

While the second round of fireworks went off Miami got so scared that she jumped from my arms into Wes's arms, clinging to his shoulder!! I guess she felt safer with him. :)

Chase and Taylor watching the fireworks.
Mom and Clint

Colton after a job well done.

Aunt Susan and Uncle Bob Tanner
.
What a Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

Looks like y'all had fun!