Wednesday, July 15

Momma Goldberg's Deli - Friends and Family Night

Our friends, Hal and Maghan Craig, opened Momma Goldberg's Deli in Inverness! Jared and I attended their Friends and Family Night, which was packed! I had my usual, Hal's Nachos (Ranch Dorito chips with steamed Pepper jack cheese and Banana peppers) and a Momma's Love (Roast Beef, Ham, Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast, with Muenster Cheese Hoagie). YUM!

I love the open space they picked for this location, it is 2 seconds from my office! :)


Maghan with her grandparents.


Maghan and Hal

Momma Goldberg's Deli Inverness Alabama, 4647 hwy 280 suite U

Become a fan on Facebook!

4 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

I love their new location AND the free food we got at Friends and Family night! I will definitely be a frequent customer!

Rachel said...

Just ate their this afternoon! YUM! :)

Jessica Bradford Odom said...

Yum, those chips with pepperjack cheese sound delicious!!

The Penter Family said...

How come I am not in the pictures from friends and family night? I guess we got there after y'all left. Your are right... their food is DELICIOUS! I think they are going to do very well.