Thursday, July 9

Back Tucks

Jared, Codie and I spent the rest of Father's Day at the lake. It was so pretty outside but hot!
While we were getting ready to leave for T-ville Colton and Clint were getting ready to leave for Rustic Youth Camp (see past post, Picking Up Nonnie and the Boys for the Family Beach Trip) but before they left Clint wanted me to spot him in a back tuck so he could show off at camp.
Back story - After Clint mastered his back tuck on the tramp (see past post, The Day I Taught Clint the Back Tuck) he has been preparing himself for doing a back tuck on the ground to throw after his many expected touchdowns this year. A few weeks ago when Clint asked me to teach him, Codie and I took him to the back yard and spotted him...with Mom and Papa in the background saying "Clint don't, you'll get hurt"... "what about football?" Well, he did fabulous!
.
Here is Clint's Back Tuck from last week (the second one is better):

All Clint needs to do is use his arms more to get height and he's got it all by himself! ;)
.
The same day Codie and I worked on Clint's back tuck, a few weeks ago, Colton did his too. He actually did really really well that day but one of the last times he did it he hit me really hard and got a little "gun shy" by that experience... anyway, this video was just too funny not to post... sorry Colt! :)



Colton will have it soon!

1 comment:

Jessica Bradford Odom said...

Clint's back tuck looks really good. I am so proud of him!