Wednesday, July 22

A Weekend with Colton: Sunday School and the Pool

Jared, Colton and I headed to church on Sunday morning. On our way I asked Colt if he wanted to go to the Youth Group's Sunday morning class and he did not. So, I asked him if he wanted to go to our Sunday morning class and he said that was fine... I did warn him that it was a young married couple's class and sex could possibly be mentioned! He said he didn't care.

When we arrived to our seats Rick, the teacher, came up to us and introduced himself to Colton. Rick said: "It's never to early to start learning about this stuff, right?"
Colton, remembering what I said, replied: "right."

The class was a little uncomfortable but we mostly talked about love deposits and withdrawals, a few brief sex reference, and then his and hers top five needs list.
Colton didn't giggle once and he was able to leave with his face only slightly pink!

I was very happy some of our friends were able to meet Colton! :)

After church we went to Taco Casa for a quick mild combination burrito with extra sour cream, a small messy nachos and a large Mt. Dew! Yum! Then we were off to the pool!

Again, no pics! :(

Colton showed off his tricks on the diving board, back flips and gainers, then we went back to the house for some R&R before meeting Mom to take Colton back home.

What a fun weekend with my little bro! :)

No comments: