Tuesday, July 28

The Ugly Truth

Jared and I went to see The Ugly Truth Friday night with Ashley and Jeff. We had a fun time eating and listening to live music at Pablos then we were off to the movies!

In short, Katherine Heigl plays a romantically challenged morning producers whose show is sinking when Gerard Butler's character's show is bought to improve their ratings. While this "improvement," The Ugly Truth, gets a huge response Heigl feels as though she is selling her soul. Butler's character gives Heigl's character a "hand held" lesson in what men really want but leaves her questioning what she really wants.

This movie made me laugh hysterically and turn so red face with embarrassment that I had to hide behind Jared's shoulder! I was shocked at some of the "places" this movie took us!
The Ugly Truth is good for anyone looking for a stomach aching laugh but is not a movie for anyone under the age of 18!

5 comments:

The Penter Family said...

You sound like a movie critic.

I like your new background.

Rachel said...

That was my goal! I didn't know anything about this movie and was a little shocked at how "dirty" it was but it was really funny!

Thanks! I'm not crazy about the banner... a bit to busy but I got tired of messing with it! ... not ready to let go of my toe-touch pic! That took me so long to PhotoShop!! :)

Paul and Sarah said...

Love the new background!!! I need to hire you to do mine!

Rachel said...

Thanks! Just let me know what you want! ;)

Codie's Blog said...

I thought the movie was also halarious, and surprised at the content. I would go see it again though!