Thursday, March 12

The Day I Taught Clint the Back Tuck

While awaiting Walmarts' call letting us know my new tires are on and my car is ready for pick up we went to Uncle Andy and Aunt Teresa's house for dips, burgers and sweets!

Calli Jean and Mom
Codie, Clint and Granddaddy

Andy blowing me a kiss while grilling our burgers!

Clint being kicked out of the kitchen by Teresa and Deb

Time to eat! Teresa fixing brownies, Mom directing traffic, and Granddaddy and Uncle Ray helping themselves!

After lunch we entertained ourselves with jumping on the trampoline and swinging on the swing behind the house in the beautiful Alabama weather!
Clint and me

Clint, Codie and Calli Jean
Clint, Codie, Calli Jean, and Colton

Colton doing a back flip and Calli Jean swinging

Calli Jean showing us her front flip

Codie is all smiles standing on the swing!


Now, there is a lot happening in this video. Clint conquered the back flip but in the background Codie swings into the tree. hee hee! :)


Clint is going to work his way to doing a back tuck on the ground so he can celebrate all his touchdowns that way! ;)

3 comments:

Lanie said...

Great pictures! Family time is so special. Now I want to see a video of him doing a back tuck after a touchdown. That would really be blogging material! I love reading your blogs and especially love the new background. Have a great day!

mountainmelody said...

Just looking at your legs in that trampoline picture makes me hurt!!

Anna said...

Hilarious! I like your blog backdrop by the way :)!! I have the same one... LOL