Monday, March 23

A Night Full of SPIRITS

My Thursday night was full of SPIRITS again!
I use to work the wine tastings at my cousin and her husband’s wine cellar, Spirits, in Tuscaloosa every Thursday night while I was in school at UA. I haven't been to one in over a year and finally got down to T-town this past Thursday night. I left right after work and met Codie at her house to change out of work-wear and into cas-wear and headed off to Spirits! My Aunt Susan and Uncle Bob Tanner, Jen's parents, were in town from Texas which was one of my main pulls to go and Codie had succeeded in talking Beau, Jen's brother, into joining us as well (driving in from Mississippi). My two favorite wines of the night were both Berger wines a smooth summer white and a rich red. After the customers left the wine tasting my parents joined us as we ordered multiple appetizers from Milagros for dinner (crab cakes, fried shrimp, mussels) ... delicious!
Pics from our night at SPIRITS!

Jen and Beau

Aunt Susu and me

Aunt Susu and Beau

Codie and Beau

Me, Beau sticking his finger in Elliot's nose (Elliot is Jen's dog and Miami's biological brother)

This is Sophie (Aunt Susan's dog and Miami's biological sister)

Beau, Uncle Bob Tanner, Aunt Susan, Matt and Jen

Codie, me and Beau

Beau, Uncle Bob Tanner and Papa

Aunt Susan and Uncle Bob Tanner

When I asked Beau what he was doing tomorrow he answered with this motion which means fishing at SawGrass. :)

Me and Codie

Mom and Susu

Beau's new ride!

We didn't order enough Milagros to fill me up so on our way back to Codie's house we stopped by Taco Casa for a late night snack! A large messy nachos and a large Mt. Dew, YUM! :)

1 comment:

Paul and Sarah said...

Im starting to think that you DON'T like Taco Casa, a large messy nacho, or Mt. Dew!!!!!