Friday, March 27

A Hardy Dinner Party!

Leah and I went to eat with the Hardy's last night! We has a blast laughing with Justin and Whitney and taking turns holding Hayes! He is such a cutie!

Mommy Whitney holding Hayes

Leah smiling at Hayes smiling at her! (he's really smiling!)

Daddy Justin and his other baby, Rez! (Notice Justin's hand making this picture rated PG!)
Quotes of the Night:
"I know my forward slashes from my backward slashes!"
"It doesn't really happen unless you blog about it!"
"I'll google it, how do you spell it!"
"They are laughing with me!"
"Hayes has great aim!"
"Praise God!"

2 comments:

Tesney said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! How fun!

Rachel said...

I found your blog the other day! I'm trying to get better about blogging! It is fun! and an easy way to keep up with friends! :)