Tuesday, March 3

Snowing on Wisteria

I've been disappointed many times this year when James Span would say it's going to snow this weekend so I didn't believe it this time! Woke up around 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning and squealed when I opened the blinds to find Wisteria covered in a blanket of white! I'll show you around our quaint Wisteria, enjoy the pics! :)





Here is our house :)

This is the Segar's house, Betsy and Greg have three of the most adorable children, Anna, Andrew and Mary :)

Todd and Emily Celeste live on the other side of us. They moved to Birmingham from Texas. We've really enjoyed getting to know them better these last few months!


Miami figuring out this snow thing.

Miami deciding this snow thing is COLD!!

Me and Jared after a snowball fight!
Our mini-snowman

Jared really tired of me taking pictures!
The End.

No comments: