Sunday, March 22

Crafton Stephens Wedding

My childhood friend and now coworker Ashley Crafton became Ashley Stephens this past weekend. The wedding was held at Mathews Manner in Springville, Ala. It was such a sweet ceremony and I loved seeing all my friends from the University Church of Christ there!

This was displayed for the happy couple in the entrance to the reception hall.

Her flowers were gorgeous!

I know pronounce you man and wife! :)

Me and Jared

Me and the beautiful bride, Ashley.

This was the best strawberry wedding cake I've ever had!

Mother of the Bride (Shela) and Father of the Bride (Scott)

Ashley and Jeff cutting the cake.

Jared and me taking a photo of ourselves outside the reception hall... it was a fabulous spring day!

Jeff and Ashley

Shela, Emily and Mom
Congrats to Jeff and Ashley, have fun in Mexico!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Jeff said...

Love all of these pics!!! Thanks for taking these, Rach!!!!!