Wednesday, March 11

The Day I Got a Flat

Codie said: "What is that noise?"

I said: "I think it is that truck."

Codie said: "I think it is your car!"

I turned down the blaring radio to hear that it is my car.

While Codie is busting out laughing!!! :)
I said: "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

We pull over to find a flat just a few short miles before the turn to the funeral home 3 minutes before 10AM.

My reaction to the flat!


My Mom came to pick us up and take us to the funeral home and then the graveside. After the graveside she took us back to my car to change the flat. I have no pics from the funeral b/c I left my beloved camera in my car with the flat tire. However, I did take pics with Mom's camera but fear I will never see them again as Mom has yet to put into practice loading them onto her computer and sharing them with the world... so they will be doomed to stay on her memory card for all time!! (Mom, if you send me the pics I will delete the comment above... you can redeem yourself!) :)


Chase (my cousin) working his magic with my sorry jack!



Colton and Clint taking a lesson in changing a flat from their big cousin Chase!


Mom and Walmart to the rescue!



Oh this is what a tire should look like!
Not like this!!



"The Day" will be continued on the next post...

1 comment:

Lanie said...

I love your frazzled reaction picture, truly captured the moment I'm sure. Flat tires are NO fun!