Monday, April 27

A Brilliant Sunny Day... Until

We got home early Wednesday morning so we slept into the early afternoon then saddled up to go ride!
After taking Jared to see Anthony for the first time we continued our ride of the West side of the property!
Red giving Leah a hard time about backing up! :)


Jared and Comet... I missed the shot of Comet rubbing his head against Jared trying to get his bridle off.

I am so clumsy I always leave SawGrass with scraps and bruises! This is the first scratch of my visit! :)

Taking a breather in the hot sun and letting Comet, BlackJack and Red have some grass!

It was such a pretty day!

BlackJack!
-
After we rode horses and ate lunch we were off on the four wheelers! I forgot how much I enjoy riding the four wheelers!! I learn the land better on them! :)
Leah!

Jared on the red four wheeler... remember this image for my next post "UNTIL!"

No comments: