Tuesday, April 14

The Newly Wed Game

The Cosby’s (aka the Fuhrer) planned a fun surprise game night on Friday night.
So, after I rushed home to get the horse smell off me I had just enough time to partially dry my hair and then I was off to pick Jared up at work to meet our fun CORE group at Jim n Nicks for the start of our night.

Ashley, Lori and me waiting patiently for our food (I thought I got a pic of Amy with us too but I guess not... she came in a little later)

Whitney, Maghan, and Jessa
-
After our yummy meal we were off to the church to start our game... still not knowing what we were playing!....
-

The Newly Wed Game!! Ashley and Shawn spent a lot of time in preparing a fun night for us, and what a fun night it was!! Here are some pics to relive the night! :)

Whitney and Justin did really good! But this was to good of a shot not to share! ;)

Lori and John.

The Guys side watching Lori and John knock out most of their questions.

Jessa and Mike getting really into it! :)

Maghan, Amy, Whitney and Lori with shocking laughs at some of the Mullen's answers (we'll keep that a mystery!)

Patrick and Amy are our true newly wed couple (4 mths).

Maghan and Hal taking this very serious!! (It kinda looks like they are whispering answers doesn't it?) kidding! :)

Going into OVERTIME with a tie between the Mullen's and the Macomber's!

And the Macomber's WIN!!!

Jessa and me during our fun game!

Me and Maghan during our fun game! :)

-
Quotes of the Night:
"Flap, flap, flap"
"Taking a slam"
"She said Whipped Cream?"
"Whoopie!"
"What's in your teeth?"
"Where's Mike?"
-

The only couple that was unable to make it were the Hearn's. Yall were missed! :)

-

CONGRATS to the champs, the Macombers!!

-

Thanks to Ashley and the Fuhrer for this fun game!!!

4 comments:

-- Laura -- said...

What a cute idea!! It looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!

The Cosby's said...

Great post! I was waiting on someone else to post so I wasn't the first. Love Amy's face in that one pic, I know what question/answer those looks were for...lol Fun night!

Jamie Grizzle said...

That looked like it was a blast! What a great idea!

Paul and Sarah said...

Oh looked like so much fun! We should of called in to be apart of the game. Wish we could of been there. Hopefully next time!