Thursday, April 16

Twilight

I finished Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Monday night but already had scheduled my posts for this week so I decided to wait and give you my short review now.

I feel a certain kinship with Bella that’s kinda hard to explain… we are one in an uncoordinated, directionally challenged, clumsy, pathetically in love, saved by our man kind of way! (w/o all the restrictions and danger, of course) I always feel lost without Jared and find myself thinking about him all the time... then thinking how pathetic I am! But I sure love being taken care of!!
The book was oozing with intense chemistry; I couldn’t put it down!! Read it! It’s fabulous!! :)

Now on to New Moon!

3 comments:

Ashley and Jeff said...

I love, love, LOVE Twilight!!! I am obsessed too :)

Erin said...

I think this series has fast become one of my favorites. Yes, there's something about Bella we can all relate to, and although this world has turned into Yay Woman Power! and such, there is something comforting about being taken care of, and feeling so safe and sure with someone. Stephenie Meyer did such a wonderful job. . .I can't wait to see how long it takes you to get through all four (five with Midnight Sun). We must have a book/movie night when I get back!

Rachel said...

I'm loving New Moon!! We will have to have a Saga Girl's Night!! :)