Sunday, April 26

Sun Sets on SawGrass and We're off to the Silver Star!

Tuesday night was our first night of my furlough to spend at SawGrass. Leah and I got there just in time to catch the horses that got out of the pasture, oh my! After rounding up Red and Comet we went on a ride in the Sidekick to find out how they escaped!
We went out on the four wheelers until Jared arrived and then we decided to go out to Philadelphia! Jared played Blackjack while Leah and I sat and talked in the lounge... Tuesday night must not be the happening night at the Silver Star! :)

The Sun setting at SawGrass!

Meow, the SawGrass cat, showing off while Miami wanted to join him!
Meow.

Miami (she never looks at the camera when I need her to!)

Me and Leah in the Sidekick!


Leah, Me and half of Jared (he really didn't want to take a pic) at the Silver Star!


More to come on our week at SawGrass... stay tuned!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

That is a good picture of that cat... Ha!