Monday, April 13

Clint's Girlfriend at SawGrass

Leah and I planned a quick riding day for the start of Easter weekend. Clint and his sweet girlfriend Kara met up with us at Taco Casa (a mild combination burrito with extra sour cream, a small messy nachos and large Mt. Dew) then we headed to SawGrass on a warm, windy Friday. Kara and Clint (this is blurry but the only good pic I got of both their faces... Comet was being a little camera shy!)

Clint took a pic of the slaves tombstone I have referenced in previous posts.

Clint, Kara, and Leah pose on our break to look at the tombstone. (I'm still in a little bit of shock that I was able to find it again... me being directionally challenged and all)

Passing the Twin Lakes.

Pretty!

Leah riding Red

Clint and Kara

Pretty!

Clint and Kara as we are approaching Cougar Lake (BTW Leah saw the Cougar this lake was named after Sunday while riding with her dad! :))

My cutie brother Clint and his beautiful girlfriend Kara

We left Leah at SawGrass, she and her parents enjoyed SawGrass for Easter weekend. I'm sure she'll blog about it soon!

No comments: