Thursday, April 30

The Cutiest Cowgirl

Saturday Sam, Jared's brother, and Reagan came down to SawGrass! Before Sam joined Papa and Luke to fish he saw one of the bald eagles who's nest is on the East side of the property. Jared joined me and Reagan on our ride!
Reagan and I doubled on Comet and we made a game out of how many butterflies we saw, she counted 54! Reagan is the cutest cowgirl... I could write 10 posts about all the cute things that she says but I'll try to limit myself as much as possible!

Reagan: "Look Aunt Rachel."
Reagan pointed at two butterflies.
Me: "I guess they are stuck together."
Reagan: "Yea, I wish the butterflies would stop falling and hurting themselves so the other butterflies wouldn’t have to carry them around."
I couldn't help but look over at Jared and held my giggle in...

Reagan did so well she actually liked riding fast this time! So we kept at an easy saddle gait most of the ride and she loved it! She asked so many questions and I taught her how to kiss to the horse to make him go faster so she took on that responsibility the entire ride! :)

Check out Reagan riding Comet.
-
After we untacked the horses and watered Comet down Reagan and I feed them all sugar cubes. She was so brave! In this first picture Cisco took her hat off with his lips! :)Miami loves her cousin!
-
After our ride Reagan and I took a walk and here is the beautiful sunset that we passed!

One day more...

1 comment:

Lanie said...

I've enjoyed your Sawgrass updates. The sky in those pictures is gorgeous. I'm sure you've enjoyed sharing the fun with your various 'guests'.