Wednesday, April 29

Codie joined the fun

Friday we slept late again but woke up to another gorgeous day! Codie called and was on her way to join in our fun! We saddled up and rode for hours! There was a nice breeze but it was still pretty hot in the sun!


Papa the cowboy.

Codie, Jared and Papa.

Papa as we took a break under my favorite tree.
-
Papa went back to the lodge to go fishing so Jared, Codie and I went on another ride. Jared rode Red to get a feel for his gait and I switched horses and rode Cisco, who has been sick.
Jared and me.

Jared

Codie
-
After our ride Jared joined Papa to fish so Codie and I rode four-wheelers. (Very Carefully!) Each time we passed the carcass of a four-wheeler we waved! :)

Codie and Me.
-
I thought this was a funny pic of Papa and Toby. Papa claims to be a dog lover but this is a scene you rarely see... aww!

After our yummy dinner Papa and Jared watched ESPN while Codie read New Moon and I read Breaking Dawn. What a fabulous day!

More to come...

No comments: