Wednesday, April 15

An Easter Cookout

The Bradford Hamilton Easter Cookout was a hit! We all gathered at my parent's house to celebrate Easter together on Saturday!


Calli Jean and her boyfriend Daniel
.
Me, Codie, Jessica and Calli talking and filling up on cheese dip before lunch. :)
.


Calli took this cute pic of Miami and her month old haircut!

.

Codie showing the boys how it's done! (not really sure what that skateboard looking thing is called but I was smart enough to avoid it!! It doesn't look like it would mix well with the uncoordinated!)
.

Clint, Colton, Wes and Daniel playing some bball before lunch.
-
After lunch Mom and Teresa went outside to do some gardening! :)
Mom and Teresa
-
Teresa made Clint's hair stick straight up! :)
.
Uncle Andy messing with Sugar (Jess's dog). I love hearing her growl!
-
My Granddaddy came to Tuscaloosa last week to keep Colton for the remainder of the time my Mom was in NYC. While he was here he left one of his most prized possessions! This is a picture of his silver dollar that he has carried in his pocket since 1973!
-
Mom's daisies were so pretty that I decided to take a pic of Miami in them but she wouldn't look up for anything!!
.
So, I got Wes to take a pic of me and Codie in them! :)
.
Miami had so much fun with her biological little brother George!
(look, my webbed toes made an appearance in this pic:))
-
About a half second after I snapped this pic Wes fell and called a major foul on Codie!! :)
-

"Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better then you!"

"No you can't!"
.
.
"Yes I can!"
.
.
"No you can't!"
.
.
"Yes I can!"
.

"Yes I can!"
.

:P
-
Colton and Miami watching The Master's.
.
Chase watching The Master's
.
Jessie Dean and Sugar watching The Master's
.
Codie, Calli Jean and me on kitchen duty! (Calli is modeling a plastic bag on her head! :))
-
Here is a pic of all the guys watching The Master's on TV.
.
Here are some pics of what The Master's will do to you! :)
A sleeping Andy!
.
A sleeping Nonnie!
.
A sleeping Jessie Dean, Sugar and Alex!
.
A sleeping Miami!
'Nough said!
-
After the forever long Master's was over the ladies had control of the remote and all we wanted to watch was Twilight, since I forgot my DVD at home Codie, Wes and I made a quick trip to Walmart (well quick if it hadn't been for Ida). So after some major mocking from the guys who went downstairs to play ping-pong, pool, and PlayStation2 the girls watched Twilight!
-
Later on Saturday night after most everyone left Nonnie, Papa, Colton, Clint, Mom, Jared and I played Double Handed Canasta! Clint won again! :)

No comments: