Wednesday, April 15

Woodward's Easter

Easter Sunday we spent the day at Jared's parent’s house! Lunch was FABULOUS!! Ham, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, potato salad, peppered okra,
Rolls… the works! YUM! Then Jared watched The Master’s until Katie and I kicked him upstairs so we could watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2… Jared proceeded to mock us with “so is this the one about boot cuts”… ha ha! (It was pretty good) Katie and I both share a love for movies!! Old, new, good, bad and everything in between!
Soon after the movie was over Reagan, my beautiful niece, arrived! We hid Easter Eggs under the porch b/c it was raining until we went to see Alabama Mama (Jared’s Grandmother) in the nursing home… Reagan and I hid Easter Eggs there too! :)
These are the only pics I took! I’m very mad at myself for not taking more! :)
Pretty in Pink, Reagan
Miami helping Reagan hunt for Easter Eggs!

No comments: