Tuesday, April 21

A Wicked Dinner

Jared and I went to see Wicked 2 years ago in NYC with my friend Lisa and I haven't stopped talking about it since. This past October I was able to hook up some friends with special priced tickets this past Friday was our night to see Wicked! Mom, Papa, Colton, Jessie Dean, Codie, Calli Jean, Codie and Aunt Teresa went to see it with me for their first time! Before our show Jared joined us for dinner at CANTINA where we were videoed for CANTINA's commercial which we will probably never see b/c we only watch tv through DVR and never see commercials... so let us know if you see it! :)

Me and Jared


Calli Jean and Aunt Teresa


Here is the guy from Fox who videoed our scene in the Cantina comercial, he was really nice I think his name is Tim. :)



Calli Jean, Aunt Teresa and Codie


Colton, me and Jared


Papa, Mom and Jessie Dean


Calli Jean, Aunt Teresa, Colton, Me, Papa, Mom, Jessie Dean, Codie and Jared



Codie, Calli Jean and me


Me and Jared


What a fun night!! :)

2 comments:

Jessica Bradford Odom said...

That last picture is really good of you and Jared. ALSO, I didn't realize you could see my bra through that black shirt until your picture. Good to know. :)

Anna said...

Looks like a good time with fam and friends! And Jessica, I didn't notice that at all until your comment. :) lol