Monday, April 6

Twilight, the Directionally Challenged, and Sun Bathing

Leah and I headed to t-town to stay with Colton, my youngest brother, for the weekend while my Mom and Clint were headed to NYC and Papa went to the coast to golf with some buddies from church. Leah and I arrived in Tuscaloosa Friday night hungry for Taco Casa (a mild combination burrito with extra sour cream, a small messy nachos and large Mt. Dew). We picked up some TC for Codie too; she met us at the house and ate with us. We then watched Twilight including all the deleted scenes! It was the perfect girl's night!

My Saturday started early taking Mom and Clint to meet some friends to carpool to the airport at 3AM. Then at 7 AM I woke Colton up so he could get ready for his baseball game. I came back in his room at 7:30AM to find him still asleep in his bed! REALLY!! We needed to leave right at 7:30AM in order to make it to Taylorville for him to warm up for his baseball game... then it was the blind leading the blind b/c we got lost on the way there!! Colt proved to share my ZERO sense of direction!

Leah and Codie joined me to watch Colton's game but sadly ACA lost so to pump up Colton's spirits and to get him well nourished for his next game at 1:30 we went to Taco Casa again!! :)


All you need is Taco Casa and a scarf to be cool like us!

--

Leah, Codie and I went back to my parent's house to sun bath on the pier... it was such a pretty day!

Leah, Me, Codie, Miami's head (looking upside down) and Toby's back side! :)

Codie and Leah watching Toby dribble a basketball!

There is Toby dribbling the basketball and Miami to the right wanting some attention too! :)

Pretty view from the pier!

-

Quotes of the weekend with Leah and Codie:

"It's only over the top if you add the arm move!"

"You hit notes only dogs can hear!"
"Back off monkey boy!"
"He's hot!"
"I don't care!"
"This is the perfect day!"
"Ahh Cookie Dough... now it's the best day ever!"
"Bet it's a blue and yellow themed prom!"
"You're weird!"

No comments: